I dont really have the heart to say much more right now, I just thought Id let you guys know that he passed away early this morning. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
I dont really have the heart to say much more right now, I just thought Id let you guys know that he passed away early this morning. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Words cannot express my feelings now. Truly sadness. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
I was dreading hearing this.
RIP
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
God speed. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
RIP Rickie....
Sad to see him go
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
This has been one of the worst years for receiving bad news about football...and bad news PERIOD. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Rest In Peace
Officially retired
It's been a long year. But news like this is twice as sad. A young man taken from us way to soon.
May God bless and comfort the family.
Rickie will be missed as a member of the Burton Raiders, but he will be missed more as a person. We need to remember him for all he was, not just a football player.
R.I.P Rick
Bookmarks